Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ok, so here's a little story for some background. My buddy is a writer who wrote a book about baseball and is now hooked up in the MLB circles. That's how I get most of my IP autos. He also runs a program called cards for kids. We get the guys to sign stuff, then if a kid reads his book and has perfect attendance and attitude their teacher can submit a claim to my buddy and he will send the kid a signed card. Needless to say he has a million signed cards... Long story short, he met Ben Zobrist recently, Ben didn't sign his cards but instead signed a very healthy stack of his own cards touting his strong religious beliefs of which I got a few. So if anyone likes the Rays, Ben Zobrist, or god, these are for you. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364348275.929709.jpg

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Ok Dan they're yours.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] you got the Giants. Do you want the Tarkenton too?
[MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION] the Killer is yours.

Can you guys pm me your address with the card claimed in title.

Dan I have your info.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Ok, so here's a little story for some background. My buddy is a writer who wrote a book about baseball and is now hooked up in the MLB circles. That's how I get most of my IP autos. He also runs a program called cards for kids. We get the guys to sign stuff, then if a kid reads his book and has perfect attendance and attitude their teacher can submit a claim to my buddy and he will send the kid a signed card. Needless to say he has a million signed cards... Long story short, he met Ben Zobrist recently, Ben didn't sign his cards but instead signed a very healthy stack of his own cards touting his strong religious beliefs of which I got a few. So if anyone likes the Rays, Ben Zobrist, or god, these are for you. View attachment 15098

I'll claim one please.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ok Dan they're yours.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] you got the Giants. Do you want the Tarkenton too?
[MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION] the Killer is yours.

Can you guys pm me your address with the card claimed in title.

Dan I have your info.

If he's in a Giants uni, sure

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] did u get my PM?

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'll post up a Bobby Doerr signed index card. I don't have a scan of it, but I got it TTM. I sent him a couple of cards to sign, and he sent some IC back with them.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
If anyone one is interested in some 1970's Topps Cards, I have a shoebox full. I can separate them into team lots for team collectors. The cards range in condition from bad to pretty good. I thought about listing them as a lot but I don't think it is worth the trouble. Has everything from commons to top stars of the era. I only collect Larkin, so if you have anything Larkin to trade me in return, even better, but not necessary. I would ask that if you take a large lot that you help with the shipping, unless sending something in return. There are probably about 500 cards all together. And like I said, it isn't all commons either. I only collect Larkin, so I don't have much use for them.

PM's work best if you are interested, but you can respond to the post as well.
Thanks,
Kyle

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts