Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Freedom Cardboarders Fantasy Football Thread **LEAGUE IS FULL**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
2011-2012 Teams:
RZimm11
Pine Tar
Pastretta
bigpapiMA32
moxacaine
Fighting Pomeranians (Nate Colbert 17)
ffgameman
thematrix23
joshjohnson55 (55_marlins_sp)
Gwynn545

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Draft at 2:45 Pacific, 5:45 Eastern... Good luck to everyone, expecially me!
The draft order wil be chosen 30 min before draft time! For all of you auto-pickers, I hope you have your order set!! I'd hate for you to get four kickers! :)

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I'll be there!

I have another draft at 7 tonight on ESPN too.

And for the record, depending on the draft order, I'll trade anyone on my team for Ray Rice :-D...I've been in 4 drafts so far and haven't got him yet!

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I am relatively pleased with my team. Although it makes sense to wait until the season almost starts, I am in another league that drafted in July!

Good luck to all.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
For missing the draft, I did well!

Romo, Megatron, Jonathan Stewart, Fred Jackson, Jimmy Graham on the offensive side.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
My team is ok. All depends on breakout seasons, which is the formula I use, using the power of Hamburger Helper to get me through the day.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
For missing the draft, I did well!

Romo, Megatron, Jonathan Stewart, Fred Jackson, Jimmy Graham on the offensive side.

Definitely not bad! I think the tens of hours you spent pouring over stats, match-ups, injuries, contracts and current field conditions helped you rank your players accordingly! Great job! :cool:

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Yet another league I'm without Ray Rice...:(

Pretty happy with my team overall though.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Maybe RZimm gets Rice on Tuesday draft ? I will be autodraft for the first half hour and I am the commish ::facepalm::

That sux you couldn't get a better time slot.

I'm not worried, I just like having a player or 2 that I really like on my teams. In baseball it's easier, cuz my favorites aren't one of the best players in the league!

Members online

Latest posts