Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FreedomCardBoard national, February 11 in Atlanta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Any ideas on what out of towners can do to help that can't make it for the actual show?

Also, is there a separate Facebook page for it that can be recommended to others?

Just wondering...

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Sounds like a great thing going on...but Gilmore...No Freddie Freeman at the show? You could ask him to buy his own Superfractor, would you cut him a deal on the $3500 price tag?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
jumbojohnny said:
Sounds like a great thing going on...but Gilmore...No Freddie Freeman at the show? You could ask him to buy his own Superfractor, would you cut him a deal on the $3500 price tag?

Freddie lives in Southern Cali

Heyward lives in Atlanta

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
Re: The FCB/ Leaf / PSA Sport Spectacular Card Show.

David Campos said:
Sweet! I wonder if Vick will add inscriptions. Can't wait for him to sign mine with Super Bowl XLV MVP!

Seriously though...the show is a little more than a month away and you're barely promoting it now?

Who let the dogs out

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
well I would offer to let a few of you stay at my place.. Grr.. but I don't want to see some of you that live on the boards use all of my INTERWEBS up...

Chris and BG you know I am good for helping.. BG you got to tell JT I am helping you.. LOL

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
gt2590 said:
Any ideas on what out of towners can do to help that can't make it for the actual show?

Also, is there a separate Facebook page for it that can be recommended to others?

Just wondering...

Anyone know either of these?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
gt2590 said:
gt2590 said:

Just wondering...

Anyone know either of these?

The only facebook page that we are gonna use is the official FCB page.

There will be a mail in system for people who want autographs done by the good folks at BP Sports ( http://www.bpsports.com )

If you wanna help, spread the word!

Members online

Latest posts