Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#######FRIDAY MORNING THREAD ############# 11/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'm here until Tuesday afternoon. Around the tacoma area mostly. (With my buddies family) Going to the seahawks game sunday. Where are you at?

Nice! I'm in Federal Way which is a neighbor-ing city to Tacoma. Work in SoDo less than a mile away from the stadiums :) I don't have any free time this weekend as we are visiting a ton of family with Milo, but do you think you will be around or have the chance to be in Seattle On Monday or Tuesday? I work 10am-7pm and can usually step away close to any time for lunch or something :)

09-27-2010045011PM.jpg

Is that you in the chariot on the lower left of the postcard? Did my PM get to you last night? I know you had some crazy issues hacking wise going on, I hope that is easing away.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Had a fun afternoon, went to "Northwest Trek" near Tacoma. Pretty cool way to spend an afternoon with a large family

Northwest Trek is awesome, even for a local! Never thought of it as "near Tacoma" before (an hour?), but I get what you're saying! Weather may hold out for a couple days for you!

A_Pharis

Interesting find in that box of baseball items I bought.

A period-correct Little League ball that is labeled "Bobby Orr's Second Homerun. First Ball Pitched. 1957"

Orr played baseball as a boy, and this would put him around 9 years old. Odds? Not very good, but I sent some e-mails out.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Re-watching the first Abrams re-booted "Star Trek" for about the 100th time...

I enjoyed both very much. Number 2 was a bit of a letdown from the previews but I still very much enjoyed it.

@metallicalex not sure what the overall plan is. What time do you typically take lunch? I may be able to plan something.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I enjoyed both very much. Number 2 was a bit of a letdown from the previews but I still very much enjoyed it.

Yeah, 2 was a bit of a letdown, but still solid. GEEK SPOILER WARNING: Loved the new "tech" showing up early.

GEEK gonna get Flamed forever for this WARNING: I'm guessing Abram's Star Wars will be better than ANY of the first 6.

And since I know you got hooked on Chistopher Nolan, you gonna see "Interstellar" soon? Little guy and Mrs. going tomorrow nite, IMAX'ing it...

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
On the verge of greatness with the side piece. She's coming this weekend and will probably stay a couple nights. We have a ton in common and really enjoy each others company. I feel she is actually more excited than I am. Is it bad that I'm 9 years older?

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

Members online