Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 2/12/21************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Made some sales in the past week for the first time in a few months. Woke up this morning to an email that I need to confirm my account. I won't be able to send or transfer the money from my PayPal account for 72 hours 🤦🏼‍♂️

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! It's up to 7 today. Wind chill around -15. Getting colder this weekend. Ready for Spring Training to start. Going to stay in and watch NASCAR this weekend. Truck race tonight, Xfinity tomorrow & Cup race on Sunday.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all! It's up to 7 today. Wind chill around -15. Getting colder this weekend. Ready for Spring Training to start. Going to stay in and watch NASCAR this weekend. Truck race tonight, Xfinity tomorrow & Cup race on Sunday.
Ready for some racing! Even MORE ready for some baseball!!!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

go fast and turn left.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Why don't the ever go around to the right ? It would make it more interesting. :D
They have doubled the amount of road courses so they do go right occasionally. They even added a dirt track race this year. The first time the Cup series has ran on dirt since 1970. Now I'm just being a racing nerd. I'm usually just a baseball card nerd.

Members online