Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 3/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 22, 2016
I didn't even do one this year . Used to do one with point spread -NEVER did good LOL

I didn’t do a bracket this year either. I just like to watch and enjoy the games now. We do have a rooting interest though, my wife went to UCLA. I’m sure they will break our hearts again. We’re used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Slow day at the office today. Boss is leaving around noon too, which will make it even better for the afternoon lol

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Soooo ready for the weekend.

Today is my brother and his wife's anniversary, 33 years. It is also the birthday to two relatives I never met. My Great Grandmother Lydia Guyton Siegfried, Born March 17th 1900 and her Father My 2nd Great Grandfather Robert Asbury Guyton, Born March 17th 1857 in Baltimore, MD.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! Soooo ready for the weekend.

Today is my brother and his wife's anniversary, 33 years. It is also the birthday to two relatives I never met. My Great Grandmother Lydia Guyton Siegfried, Born March 17th 1900 and her Father My 2nd Great Grandfather Robert Asbury Guyton, Born March 17th 1857 in Baltimore, MD.
only saw one grandparent .My mother was orphaned 1920's raised by other kin . My other grandad died years before i was born .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
only saw one grandparent .My mother was orphaned 1920's raised by other kin . My other grandad died years before i was born .
I was fortunate to know 3 Grandparents and 1 Great Grandfather very well. My last Grandmother lived until I was 54.

Members online

Latest posts