Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 3/25 2022 **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Pretty, but cooler here. Hoping to get a few autograph requests out. Sending the Rookie Cup card of Fred Lynn to a private signing!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! What's that burning orange sphere in the sky?☀️☀️☀️

I will not work this weekend, I will not work this weekend. I figure if I say it enough it will be true.

Starting the whole garden from seeds this year. Bought a couple of these nifty mini greenhouses (see below). Going to get the seeds planted this weekend. Mainly tomatoes & peppers. My neighbor asked if I would get some seeds started for him. I had to decline. What he wants to grow still isn't legal in Missouri.
Greenhouse.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had snow this morning, but supposed to get into the 50's today before getting to the 70's and 80's in the next few days

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! What's that burning orange sphere in the sky?☀️☀️☀️

I will not work this weekend, I will not work this weekend. I figure if I say it enough it will be true.

Starting the whole garden from seeds this year. Bought a couple of these nifty mini greenhouses (see below). Going to get the seeds planted this weekend. Mainly tomatoes & peppers. My neighbor asked if I would get some seeds started for him. I had to decline. What he wants to grow still isn't legal in Missouri.
View attachment 331443
You can grow tomatoes in that thing? Or just the starter parts?

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Just starting the seeds. When they get big enough and the weather decides to stay warm I'll transplant outside.

Members online

Latest posts