Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 6/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
G/kids last night at game . Car show in Boone [50 miles away] 1000's of cars /trucks headed up road . spent 30 minutes just watching near house this morning . This afternoon set up at stadium -already 2500 tickets sold = reload extra boxes .Still have g/kids Already TIRED -LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Been a busy week at our house. Jaymes summer class started up, and it takes up all of her free time and then some. And then on top of that, we brought home a new dog yesterday. Went to the Humane Society last weekend and found one. Jerrod sealed the deal as we were meeting the little guy and gave him a hug while saying "love you puppy." So everybody meet Buxton (joins Dozier and Kirby). He has a few more days of the cone of shame20230615_172632.jpeg20230615_175148.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! My office sits just to the south of a double set of RR tracks. If two trains meet one will pull over and sit until the other passes.

Reason for saying that. I live on the north side of town and was running a little late this morning. Of course, there was a train blocking the road. After awhile I drove to the next town to get around the train. The line on this side was over a mile long. So, I waited. 2-1/2 hours later I finally got to work. I wasn't going to walk. Didn't really want to work today anyway.

Is the week over yet?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts