Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD***** 6/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, supposed to be a hot one here too…and I told my friend I’d help him pour concrete in his new pole barn…ugh, I wonder if I can call out sick…

Badflower was awesome last night, and I was very impressed by the opening bands too, Tiger Cub and Des Rocs, the lead from Des Rocs had energy for days, wow … also picked this up to hang on the wall
IMG_9766.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Morning all, supposed to be a hot one here too…and I told my friend I’d help him pour concrete in his new pole barn…ugh, I wonder if I can call out sick…

Badflower was awesome last night, and I was very impressed by the opening bands too, Tiger Cub and Des Rocs, the lead from Des Rocs had energy for days, wow … also picked this up to hang on the wall
View attachment 348191

What does Badflower sound like?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

View attachment 348191

nothing like a live show.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Helped book a ban early 1970's had to tell them KEEP DRESSED --LOL . Look Up LOVE VALLEY ,NC --------no cars allowed in city ONLY HORSES ----never been there ---too wild for me even 50 years ago

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Going to a 170 table card show tomorrow. Need to talk to the organizer about setting up at the August show. I have to start moving some of this stuff! Embarrassing how much I have. I guess 52 years of collecting will do that.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Going to a 170 table card show tomorrow. Need to talk to the organizer about setting up at the August show. I have to start moving some of this stuff! Embarrassing how much I have. I guess 52 years of collecting will do that.
300 plus 3200 counts of teams ----many other boxes NOT sorted-

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all! Finally had a chance to breathe at work with our bookkeeper/secretary getting back to work today. Got tired of doing her job lol. Especially the month end stuff that I've done maybe one other time. Jerrod officially turned 2 this past Tuesday, so we were busy with family over for a little party that night.

@MrMet2.0 Badflower is one of my favorite 'newer' bands. Have that exact CD signed, hanging up in my basement. Would love to get my vinyl collection hanging up, but gets expensive

Members online

Latest posts