Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Trying to move some of my game used jerseys, but so far I've only gotten lowball offers on one and now a guy that won't pay or respond to my messages about one he committed to buying lol

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! One of those days!!! I have to answer ALL calls to my work number. So far I've had 12 calls from Amazon for suspicious activity on my account, 10 from "Discover" wanting to lower my interest rate and three from actual people about insurance.

In other news. The builder didn't get the sod put down at my brothers new house so the mortgage company won't let him close on his house today. Wow is he pissed! He has to be out of current place by Tuesday, needs to reschedule mover & hope they can do it Monday, hopefully the builder gets sod put down this weekend (it's supposed to storm Sat. & Sun.) & keeping fingers crossed mortgage co. doesn't find another reason on Monday to delay closing again.

Ready for the weekend. Found Stadium Club on Target.com last night. Bought 3 blasters.

Members online

Latest posts