Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 8/6/21********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
It's Friday! Best day of the work week. Pretty quiet around here - why does it seem like I'm the only one here on Friday afternoons? Where's everyone else getting all of this vacation?? :unsure:

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! I have to get my Missouri & Kansas insurance license renewed every 2 years. So, tomorrow I'll be in the office taking 16 hours of continuing education & exams.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon all! I have to get my Missouri & Kansas insurance license renewed every 2 years. So, tomorrow I'll be in the office taking 16 hours of continuing education & exams.
It's like cramming for a test...except there is no test, just a deadline. Haha

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well I've been busy since about 6 this morning ----request for several hundred team bags of misc cards / weed eater used around pool / three stops this afternoon ---now sorting LARGE flat rate box from a trader . Add two oldest G/sons and mother were here . Went to Tweetsie yesterday 9 / 6 ---WOW adult ticket $50 plus / kids 30 plus --- food was fair price = i know not to ask i know wife PAID for 5 .

Members online