Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! TGIF. The LCS is supposed to be getting in a shipment of supplies this afternoon. I need to be there when they are delivered. Last time some dirt-bag that goes to another shop wiped out practically everything before anyone else could get any.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all! Super Friday (that's the Friday before a 3-day weekend!)
Are toploaders still in short supply? I'd bought 1000 Ultra Pro toploaders w/ penny sleeves on ebay a couple years ago for something like $66. I'm good for awhile (until I pull the trigger on my COMC shipment of Frank Thomas goodies)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all! Had to help clean up some beans that spilled on the ground due to high winds the other night. Got everything cleaned up this morning. Will have a pretty fun mail day in a couple of weeks. Just won a couple of items from an auction last night. One of them is a fairly unique item I think

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! TGIF. The LCS is supposed to be getting in a shipment of supplies this afternoon. I need to be there when they are delivered. Last time some dirt-bag that goes to another shop wiped out practically everything before anyone else could get any.
Most places limit amount of buys per customer now to prevent that.

The LCS doesn’t?

Members online