Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^ Friday Morning Thread ^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day all.

It's a busy one though. Have to run around town a bit, then lecture, then I have to be at the apartment between 3-5 for internet installation.

All that, and I still haven't "moved in" yet. I'm shooting for Sunday afternoon.

So, I do have a question though... Besides HuluPlus and Netflix, is there another decent site for TV? I'm not interested in the illegal streams though.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
If you ever wonder why people got in the habit of leaving early from a Dodger's game, this might give you some perspective.

ralph-crane-view-of-crowded-parking-lots-around-the-los-angeles-dodgers-stadium-in-chavez-ravine-california_i-G-27-2703-9GFND00Z.jpg

Alex, there are a few good reasons for leaving a game early, but the parking situation is not at the root of any of them.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What do you guys think about this pick up from the LCS?

Attachments

• 1380307536713.jpg
    1380307536713.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 27

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

Heard on the radio this morning that a major United Nations report concluded that it is "extremely likely" that humans are the cause of global warming.

In other breaking news, after sunset tonight it will be dark outside.

- Rodrick

Now thats funny!

Good morning.

813409eb-c708-4571-b665-a6a9420abea5_zpscb8aefc6.jpg

Good morning guys. Boy was I fuming last night. Sure it was over such a piddly card, but it irritated me badly. I felt a little better after my mini rant, and after I wrote the seller, using every space available. I guess my white whale swims on...

The scan of my refractor is much better looking than the scan of my base card...

1994%20Finest%20Refractors%20212.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
After examining the Sal Maglie card it has a lovely crease in it top to bottom between the S and A. Messaged seller haven't heard back yet. His photo shows no such damage. Get this, he had it in a penny sleeve taped to a 3x5 piece of cardboard and shoved in a heavy duty PWE. Shipping was $6. The envelope and bvker show no such damage

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
This global warming thing slightly irritates me. Sure, I'm pretty sure we're not helping the process as a whole. But over the course of time how many times has the earth warmed and frozen over again? Numerous.. Iowa used to be under the sea.. Ok. Deserts were tropical forests. It changes and will again. Wether we want it to or not. With that said we need to lessen our impact as a race on the planet we call home

Sent from my iPhone

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Best steal for me in awhile... horrible listing. Funny part was it was a major steal at $12.99, but since he had BO on it, I offered $9.99 and he accepted :p

Topps Heritage Baseball Card B1444 1090B 5 | eBay

@clarkzac the Feller looks nice, but man - that guy signed everything!

I know he signed everything, but I figured with it being authenticated by PSA, I could drop $15 on it to support the shop here. Its the first Feller in my collection as well. Slowly building up the HOF auto collection

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Damn wedding season... this weekend is like the 5th wedding this year for me and I've got another one in two more weekends! :-x

A_Pharis

Welp. I went into the stream to watch some breaks... no one was breaking.
I felt bad, because I know [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] wanted the live break thing to do well. So, against my better judgement, I bought a box of 2013 Topps Chrome. Both autos were redemptions. Both autos have a combined eBay value of *drumroll* $14.

Ah well, at least I had a shot at the $20 Puig xfractor.

Until JBichel came in. He bought 4 boxes and did much better than me (two Bundy autos + color) and got the Puig with the 80% shot.

This is why I don't break boxes, people. :benson:

I did get an Adam Dunn Atomic #'d 10/10, but there's no way I could bring myself to attempt to sell it to [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] . That said, Joe - shoot me your address. I'll send it to you when it gets here, buddy. Making your day is worth the box to me. Consider it an "expecting daddy to expecting daddy" gift.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Mail day:

My second Dawson ripped card #03 /10
scan0021.jpg

Silver Autos will be numbered to 10, I will not redeem this one.
scan0022.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Welp. I went into the stream to watch some breaks... no one was breaking.
I felt bad, because I know [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] wanted the live break thing to do well. So, against my better judgement, I bought a box of 2013 Topps Chrome. Both autos were redemptions. Both autos have a combined eBay value of *drumroll* $14.

Ah well, at least I had a shot at the $20 Puig xfractor.

Until JBichel came in. He bought 4 boxes and did much better than me (two Bundy autos + color) and got the Puig with the 80% shot.

This is why I don't break boxes, people. :benson:

I did get an Adam Dunn Atomic #'d 10/10, but there's no way I could bring myself to attempt to sell it to [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] . That said, Joe - shoot me your address. I'll send it to you when it gets here, buddy. Making your day is worth the box to me. Consider it an "expecting daddy to expecting daddy" gift.

Awesomeness

Hawk8: why would you not redeem?! They'll probably give it out as a replacement to somebody else

Sent from my iPhone

Members online

Latest posts