Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}Friday the 19th Morning Thread{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm working on making my Andre Dawson mention checklist and I'm working on my gaming cards right now and was wondering do you guys call these Pursue the Pennant cards or Dynasty League Baseball cards?

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1419001195.627649.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

Repost from last night:

Doesn't look like much when you lay it out like this. But 70 1/1's is 70 1/1's.

20141218_212823.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas.

I'm liking all of the Padres moves. Also loving my Royals moves. Going to be a fun season.

A day full of nothing ahead of me.

Very nice [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION]

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just finished my Andre Dawson mention checklist and I am currently at 129 different mention cards with several on hold at COMC. Now I'm moving on to creating my Andre Dawson checklist checklist. I have over 100 checklists so far.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. My grandma called this morning to see what I was doing today. Naturally, I have nothing going on so she asked if I wanted to go out of town with her for the day since she needed to get some shopping done. I figure I might as well go with nothing else to do. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I'll send you my address soon. I was having connection issues with the wifi so I don't know if my message got sent or not

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm working on making my Andre Dawson mention checklist and I'm working on my gaming cards right now and was wondering do you guys call these Pursue the Pennant cards or Dynasty League Baseball cards?

View attachment 44135

I put organizing those on hold because of so many variations and brands. This thread helped in some ways but there are still more in my collection I need to label correctly.
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...27-Game-Cards-How-do-you-know-what-you-ve-got

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I put organizing those on hold because of so many variations and brands. This thread helped in some ways but there are still more in my collection I need to label correctly.
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...27-Game-Cards-How-do-you-know-what-you-ve-got

Thanks, I will check out that thread. I did a little more research this morning and the ones I was asking about are called Dynasty even though they are made by Pursue the Pennant. I have them all classified, not sure that I have all the years right though, maybe this thread can help me with that. Thanks again!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Thanks, I will check out that thread. I did a little more research this morning and the ones I was asking about are called Dynasty even though they are made by Pursue the Pennant. I have them all classified, not sure that I have all the years right though, maybe this thread can help me with that. Thanks again!
That what was messing me up. Some of the cards are from a certain year. The stats are from the year before and sometimes the copyrights are from years before when the games started. It gets confusing. The last collection I bought luckily about half were already labeled so this was a bit of a guide. Maybe I will get back into it because of you.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
That what was messing me up. Some of the cards are from a certain year. The stats are from the year before and sometimes the copyrights are from years before when the games started. It gets confusing. The last collection I bought luckily about half were already labeled so this was a bit of a guide. Maybe I will get back into it because of you.

I hope you get back into it! I checked out that thread but the Rickey Henderson page no longer exist and the Mark Grace page wasn't labeled and nothing happened when I scrolled the mouse over the photos. I just labeled most of mine one year later than the stat year on the card. I have ran across a card I can not identify on my checklist cards though. I'm going to take a pic and hopefully someone can help me out.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
These are 1982 Topps Expos Tream Leader cards. The left card is the regular card printed on grey stock and the right card is printed on white and has a much nicer back like a Tiffany but Tiffany hadn't been invented yet. The only thing I can find on the net is that the team leader cards were available through a mail in offer in sheet form. Anyone know if this is the mail in offer card that was cut from the sheet?

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1419016580.955220.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon and Happy Friday Gents! I still can't believe Christmas is next week already. Time always seems to fly by this time of year.

Good Morning Everyone!

Repost from last night:

Doesn't look like much when you lay it out like this. But 70 1/1's is 70 1/1's.

20141218_212823.jpg

Awesome stuff Alex! It is really neat to see those all together in one shot. Do you need a magnetic one touch for the Secret Santa gift on the bottom left corner there? If so let me know, I'll send one your way to complete the gift :)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Went into the Local WM and found a whole pile of the toy my 6 year old wanted for Santa Day for $20 less than I paid on the auction site, since no where else had it or thought they were getting in before 12/24...:lol:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Had a nice all you can eat seafood luncheon as a going away for some visiting folks and a retirement ceremony for a MSgt friend of mine. Now, no work for me until the 29th.:cool:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon everyone. Inventory went alright. Somehow I ended up counting 1/2 my warehouse myself then double checked counts on another 1/3 from other people AFTER I noticed the audit sheets were missing a bunch of items. Causing the entire branch here and Sumner, Washington to unfreeze their inventory so we could create seperate batch numbers and reprint everything. All in all we were missing 840 different items from our count sheets. About a 2 hour delay in the process.
Hope everyone's day has go we well!

Members online

Latest posts