Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

From Tanner, card memes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
If only these worked to SHAME panini into fulfilling their redemptions. They owe me 3 from 2020 still, the last 3 redemptions I will ever be party to in my lifetime. F Panini!
Took just shy of 7 years for the oldest of my Panini redemptions to come in. All three of them were David Justice redemptions, all were fulfilled on the same day, and two of them were doubles of the same Brendon McKay Contenders auto. The other was a David Ross auto. After waiting that long for my guy it's a slap in the face.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Took just shy of 7 years for the oldest of my Panini redemptions to come in. All three of them were David Justice redemptions, all were fulfilled on the same day, and two of them were doubles of the same Brendon McKay Contenders auto. The other was a David Ross auto. After waiting that long for my guy it's a slap in the face.
Pulled a nice Elly auto redemption. Couldn’t sell it fast enough. What if they lose the lawsuits and go under?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts