Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fs priced cheap need money for health insurance payment

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Yea, your at "work" alright you Thief!!

seeing his pay pal address here ( [email protected] ) is at least similar to the ebay id he used ( phisch-7939) ...

really i think other than the prices being way too low , the biggest tells have been the quality and complete randomness of the pics/scans and their backgrounds...also , once you started questioning him HERE , he stopped responding and opened the bench account...once questioned there , he disappeared there and listed 4 of "his" items on ebay....

now i could be wrong and he may really have all these cards in his possession buti really do have that funny feeling that even if they are with him , they are probably not HIS...

Last edited:

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
My thoughts exactly or at least some kind of feedback or transactions to offer up from other boards.

Nothing personal but if I had a nickel going back to the old boards for threads that started out saying "I need the money for ________," especially those that have just signed on as a newbie...well let's just say I'd be playing it a little cautious.
I hope it works out for everyone, but I'm certainly suspicious. This sure has a lot of the hallmarks of a potential scam.

Latest posts