Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game Used Items...

...Whats your most coveted item for your player?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I would love to have Bonds elbow guard that he wore while batting. That would be the ultimate piece for me! If it has to be something realistic, I would love a glove (probably not possible either!).

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Since Gaetti was such a great fielder, I'd love a glove. I bought a bat off of eBay awhile back, and I have four auto'ed balls (old style auto, of course) and a hat doesn't appeal to me. But when someone is known for defense, gotta go with a glove.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I have most of the coveted Garko items I'd want, but theres always more out there:
stanfordGarko.jpg

Game worn jersey from College World Series

S1050022.jpg

Game Worn Jersey from Futures Game

GarkoRookieFront.jpg

Jersey from 1st and only at bat when brought up in 2005 (Signed on the back)

S1050001.jpg

Both full Olympic worn Uniforms

S1050025.jpg

Last GU Catchers Mitt (Appears on several rookie cards)

This doesnt take into account the cleats, 1B mitt, hats or other full uniforms I have (Turn back the Clock, ***** League Throwback, etc)

Theres 1 item I still want and I know someone that has it. Just waiting for him to sell.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Zambrano38 said:
Musial Collector said:
Fandruw25 said:
I put other since I'd much rather have my game used shin guard / wristbands over other GU items....why? Mainly because they are much more rare than a jersey or bat.

Just saw this on Historic Auctions
http://www.historicauctions.com/search/ ... nid/57757/

Thanks for posting that link. I see they have a Zambrano game used hat that I would have missed :D

Haha actually was suppose to be a PM, but noticed I posted it instead.
I saw the Zambrano and PMed you that one, glad you saw it thought.
Hope you get it.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Musial Collector said:
Zambrano38 said:
Musial Collector":3eq8kmvu][quote=Fandruw25]I put other since I'd much rather have my game used shin guard / wristbands over other GU items....why? Mainly because they are much more rare than a jersey or bat.[/quote] Just saw this on Historic Auctions [url="http://www.historicauctions.com/search/list/auctionid/57757/ said:
http://www.historicauctions.com/search/ ... nid/57757/[/url]

Thanks for posting that link. I see they have a Zambrano game used hat that I would have missed :D

Haha actually was suppose to be a PM, but noticed I posted it instead.
I saw the Zambrano and PMed you that one, glad you saw it thought.
Hope you get it.[/quote:3eq8kmvu]

Yep I just saw you PM'ed me as well :D Can't wait to win it!

ideal0024

Jan 22, 2009
Maplewood, MN
A glove from any player would be cool because they are one piece of equipment that players don't turnover as quickly.

They go through plenty of bats & change jerseys & hats whenever they want. Cleats, gloves, wristbands & other accessories are pretty much throw away items for them.

But gloves are like their babies, something they use from season to season.

Members online

Latest posts