Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ginter George Bush card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calfancam

Jul 15, 2011
Does anyone have a copy of the Ginter George Bush card? I'm curious as to what his bio says. haha Haven't found it online. Can someone post a scan? Would be greatly appreciated.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
calfancam said:
Does anyone have a copy of the Ginter George Bush card? I'm curious as to what his bio says. haha Haven't found it online. Can someone post a scan? Would be greatly appreciated.

And of course this has nothing to do with the Ginter code, right? :cool:

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
You might find someone to sell you a scan of the back, but until that code is officially cracked, I don't think you'll find too many willing takers to send out randoms scans of the backs of the cards, even if you were actually interested in the bio.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
:lol:

Can I have scans of all the backs of the cards that contain the Ginter code? I would like to read everyone's bios in my free time. I promise.

A_Pharis

Lol.

Post One: *about codes*
Post Two - Four: *about codes*
Post Five: LOL hey guys I want to see the back just to read the bio!

For what it's worth - there's a Mini insert card (I think the guy's name is Gellner or something) that says "Ginter Code" with a bunch of gibberish on the back. It's most likely the key - not the Bush.

72skywalker

Aug 4, 2010
Do all of his cards have a code. i picked a base one up for $1.00 at a card show and was wondering if I should check for a code.

G

Bush, Garfoose, poem, what else have they released? And Garfoose's 32/33 is "It's Great to be You"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts