Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GO RANGERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Wow no thread? Isn't anyone disappointed that the rays are out?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I find it hard to get excited about the AL race because all the teams have been to the WS since 06. Rays, Tigers, Rangers.....as long as the Yankees ar out in the ALDS I'm good. Would've liked to see Tampa beat Texas, but they didn't.

dutchj16

Aug 11, 2008
DeliciousBacon said:
The TB bandwagon is empty. Didn't take much...

Or maybe people don't feel the need to express all of their opinions and emotions on here... just throwing that out there. Then again, perhaps you are singling out a certain person on here whose username rhymes with Longoriafan3. Either way, I wish the Rays would have beat the Rangers, however, they made it a relatively close series.

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
Go Rangers! Unfortunately, the one ALDS game I could make was game 1. Hoping to make an ALCS game but can only go on Tuesday/Wednesday so the Yankees would have to win/have home field advantage.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Go Rangers! They are definitely a strong team. Games this year were a lot more expensive than the ones I went to last year. I can't imagine how much playoff tickets are this time around. I was also rooting for the Rays but too bad they had to meet the Rangers in the first rd.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I'm surprised that I didn't see 3 threads on Matt Moore pitching in relief.

Beltre's 3 HR's were also an impressive feat.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
dutchj16 said:
Or maybe people don't feel the need to express all of their opinions and emotions on here... just throwing that out there. Then again, perhaps you are singling out a certain person on here whose username rhymes with Longoriafan3. Either way, I wish the Rays would have beat the Rangers, however, they made it a relatively close series.

Hey, I remember that guy!

Honestly though, the Rays were my number two team that I wanted to win the World Series. Why? Someone I know played a few games for the Rays this season and I was hoping he just might get a ring as he was a part of the team.

Members online

Latest posts