Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going to be converting FCB to Xenforo soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Found something to complain about! All else is good, but please make these pop-up windows stop...the ones that offer an email delivery or whatever from FCB. They appear every single time I open a new window. Thanks!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Found something to complain about! All else is good, but please make these pop-up windows stop...the ones that offer an email delivery or whatever from FCB. They appear every single time I open a new window. Thanks!

I'm not getting any of those pop ups. Could be 'cause I have a pop up blocker with chrome (browser).

Fordman

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona

What pop ups? There shouldn't be anything popping up at all. Take a screenshot.

mjda

May 2, 2012
What pop ups? There shouldn't be anything popping up at all. Take a screenshot.

He's probably talking about the popup asking to sign up for the newsletter. I get it too when my ad blocker is off.

fcb-screenshot.jpg

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Crap. That shouldn't be coming up for members, just guests.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yeah, that's the one. It doesn't actually come up when I'm logged in, so in that sense it doesn't come up for members. But if intentional that it repeatedly popping up for anyone who's not logged in, then I suppose I'll turn on a popup blocker. Most of my visits to FCB are just to read posts, so I don't log in unless there's something I want to reply to.

He's probably talking about the popup asking to sign up for the newsletter. I get it too when my ad blocker is off.

View attachment 112773

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I have run into the same issue that someone else had about trying to add to a list of needs on my Canadian cards thread. It says the original post is too long for me to edit lol

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Worth following up here, to say thanks (to @Shaggy?) for getting rid of that popup ad banner. I can't remember when it went away, but it's gone and I'm glad :)

Jesus, my grammar on that post was atrocious btw.

Yeah, that's the one. It doesn't actually come up when I'm logged in, so in that sense it doesn't come up for members. But if intentional that it repeatedly popping up for anyone who's not logged in, then I suppose I'll turn on a popup blocker. Most of my visits to FCB are just to read posts, so I don't log in unless there's something I want to reply to.

Members online

No members online now.