Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD "MONDAY MONDAY" MORNING*****2/8/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning gentlemen.

What's everyone's opinion of the game and the halftime show last night? Game was not all that interesting for me and I did not care for the halftime show. i guess I am older and did not know the guy or his music. I have seen much better shows in years passed like Timberlake, Prince and Marrs.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning gentlemen.

What's everyone's opinion of the game and the halftime show last night? Game was not all that interesting for me and I did not care for the halftime show. i guess I am older and did not know the guy or his music. I have seen much better shows in years passed like Timberlake, Prince and Marrs.
NEVER watch half time ---Church is a local person --FG kicker Tampa Bay hometown HS ----didn't watch second half --almost guessed final score ---

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. A brisk -16 on the way to work this morning. The pickup had a hard time getting started in the cold. A few inches of snow on the ground as well. We needed the snow for the moisture, but I could have done without the cold. It's supposed to be too cold the next 10 days to take Bennett sledding in it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Did well with my SB betting but yeah, both the game and Halftime were boring. I was sorting cards at the time and barely looked up the whole time...

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
tuesday / friday /wednsday/thursday /monday --- place my order

Who you trying to kid Barry? You better cancel that order, at least until after your trip to Cleveland! 😛

Man what a terrible game. I really expected it to be a good one.
Halftime show...nah..🙄(n)
I love weekends but just not that "Weeknd" Guess I'm old too..

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Agreed. Game & Half time show get a D from me. Not just because the Chiefs lost. Boring game & not a fan of the Weeknd. I'm old like the others have commented.

6 degrees and flurries today. I could copy this and post it again for the next 5 days.

Members online

Latest posts