Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD MONDAY MORNING***** 11/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
guess I need to make phone calls to WAKE UP PEOPLE-----LOL
too many issues right now - just not in mood and will be changing habits I HOPE . I will miss early Shuttle .

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning gents!

Of snow or just frost?

And did you see I finally won a match in Fantasy? And beat #1 to boot?

Snow...and yeah, the guy I was playing finished with 69points and I thought I had it in the bag...nope, Jimmy G gets me less than 3 points and I finish with 62...a week after taking over second place myself...weird year

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Snow...and yeah, the guy I was playing finished with 69points and I thought I had it in the bag...nope, Jimmy G gets me less than 3 points and I finish with 62...a week after taking over second place myself...weird year

I feel your pain. I was in the $$$ for DK with JG as my QB still to play. I did NOT stay in the Money...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! 60's today, 70's for the rest of the week. Supposed to have a cold front come in Sunday night with snow next week. We'll see that's too far away and will probably change.

Ready for Topps Update series on Friday. LCS ordered 3 cases each of Hobby & Jumbo. She's only getting 1 case of Hobby & 9 Jumbo boxes. She's been in business 31 years. Seems like the breakers get all they want.

Latest posts