Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD MONDAY MORNING***** 2/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Got Bennett's bed put together over the weekend, and moved the crib and other bed around. Also painted the nursery yesterday morning. When it's below zero all weekend, there's not a whole lot to do, or that you wanna do outside, haha

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Rough weekend
Sister-in-law and Brother-in-law Covid+ BIL spent 2 days in hospital
My son is Covid+ He's on the mend

Got my 2nd shot yesterday. Feel like a truck hit me🥴
I'm ANTI shot person --- but with issues i have to have them . First shot arm was sore for several days

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Breaking records daily around here. 9 straight days 15 or below, wind chill this morning hit -32. Tonight it's supposed to get down to -15 to -20 actual temp. Mid 30's by the weekend it will feel like Summer!

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I thought robins (the bird kind) fly south in late fall ? There's one sitting on a fence post across the street. It's rainy and cold in Boston today. Just above freezing.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all! Breaking records daily around here. 9 straight days 15 or below, wind chill this morning hit -32. Tonight it's supposed to get down to -15 to -20 actual temp. Mid 30's by the weekend it will feel like Summer!

This cold is terrible. It was -20 here this morning at 7, with a wind chill of -36. Thankfully, tomorrow is supposed to be 17 and warm up the rest of the week, hitting 40 early next week.

Members online

Latest posts