Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD MONDAY MORNING***** 2/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Didn't sleep much with Bennett throwing up last night. And then get to work and we have our random/surprise audit at work today. Definitely not fun having an auditor show up at 7:45 on a Monday morning unannounced

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
WELL i have our seats minor league games ----- so far limit on amount of fans ---from 5000 down to 1500 or so ---will be able to set up but may have to move to not as good of place --Front gate for 15 plus years

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning Gents!

35°! First time above freezing in forever and a day!!

I busted out some shorts and a tank top and I'm doing my happy dance.
You can't see me doing my happy dance though... And quite honestly, you wouldn't want to! 😖

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I can beat the shorts idea ------Had to put a new fence around pool ---County law about OLD FAT NAKED GUY WALKING AROUND POOL --- in summer

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Evening all! Wow, what a day. Best I've felt in the last couple months. I hope that continues. Probably helped that it was 59 degrees today. Most of the snow melted. Going to be 66 tomorrow. Bad news my truck wouldn't start this morning. Didn't get it fixed until late this afternoon. That's why I'm still at work now.

Members online