Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GOOD MORNING TGIF 7/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
one of those sleep two hours up for two hours nights ---- my wife had to check on me just a few minutes ago , still have coffee and med to take UGH .

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
one of those sleep two hours up for two hours nights ---- my wife had to check on me just a few minutes ago , still have coffee and med to take UGH .

Morning Gents!
Man Barry, that sucks.

Anyone notice that as we age the less sleep we get and the earlier we get up every day, or am I just stating the obvious? :sleep::confused:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
last job i was at work before 6AM up around 4:30 -- only needed to sleep 5 hours but did hour or two evenings . Worst when school is in --two G/Sons live here ---we shuttle to school - nine or ten meds every morning RATTLE RATTLE . Still love to see sunrise .
BTW i planted UFO seeds ----multi color FRISBEE's and i moon them at night when i have late night swimming --I hate a wet suit at night LOL

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! A hot and humid weekend ahead. Got to mow this weekend. Going to take it sloooow. Two acre yard normally takes 2-3 hours depending on how detailed I get. Probably going to take 4 hours and a case of water. @MrMet keep making that water!

Members online

Latest posts