Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Good Morning Thread 1/22~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm in the process of re-protecting my autos and game used with new penny sleeves, ultra pro plastics and team bags. I have such a long way to go. I give all you organized collectors credit.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
This would explain why the flooding and a bridge normally 10 - 20 above water level was getting lapped over

Attachments

• 1421954213034.jpg
    1421954213034.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 22

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Right around halfway to my dad's. I'm done driving for the trip :) I do prefer the back roads over the interstate anyways. A lot more scenery to look at even though that's when I'm driving. So far we have hit a high of 45 degrees on the trip. A lot better than last time when 10 was considered a heat wave

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Will he scope it for you? They can clean it out every 5 years or so. I need to have both replaced, so i feel your pain:grouphug:

He didn't bring it up. I guess cuz I'm 30 he thinks I can work around it. I really don't know, he mentioned physical therapy might help but strengthening the muscles around my knee but IMO they're pretty strong. The grouphug helps though :D

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Right around halfway to my dad's. I'm done driving for the trip :) I do prefer the back roads over the interstate anyways. A lot more scenery to look at even though that's when I'm driving. So far we have hit a high of 45 degrees on the trip. A lot better than last time when 10 was considered a heat wave

45 a high? That's awful, we're hearing 70 this weekend :) I love California!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well made it to my dad's 30-40 minutes ago. Just waiting for him to get home from work now. Found my Twins Caravan haul, which I might be able to get scanned in later tonight. I'm getting excited for tomorrow night. Not only for the autos, but meeting up with some friends and FCB members

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning everybody! Dustin, hope you pick up some more hours and Dawson cards ASAP.

Only 10.5 hours today and looks like my crew will have the weekend off, we are currently looking for some work elsewhere for the weekend, but if I don't find any then I am going to pay a visit to my Dawson seller, he lives less than 45 minutes from the hotel I am staying at.

Morning all.

Almost got into a rumble with an older lady at the library yesterday.

I think I could have taken her.

You have to be careful about those older ladies lol

Well made it to my dad's 30-40 minutes ago. Just waiting for him to get home from work now. Found my Twins Caravan haul, which I might be able to get scanned in later tonight. I'm getting excited for tomorrow night. Not only for the autos, but meeting up with some friends and FCB members

Have fun!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Andrew - Please be careful of old ladies and little kids in the library. I had to wrestle Green Eggs and Ham away from a 7 year old all hopped up on Pixie Stix and Mt. Dew. If I hadn't distracted him by pointing and saying "Look, it's the red power ranger!" I'm not sure how it would've turned out.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good evening all!
Andrew - Please be careful of old ladies and little kids in the library. I had to wrestle Green Eggs and Ham away from a 7 year old all hopped up on Pixie Stix and Mt. Dew. If I hadn't distracted him by pointing and saying "Look, it's the red power ranger!" I'm not sure how it would've turned out.

lol

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Gents! Wrapping up the last couple of hours at work, it has been a very busy and productive week. Friday is nice and close and even though I worked on Monday the week has flown by nicely so far :)

Members online