Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 1/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Hope everyone stays warm and has a great weekend.

scan0032.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well I just called off work, supposedly our sister factory, which is next door closed last night at 11, ours is still open for business. No way I'm driving about an hour to work to get stuck there or stuck getting there...not with a wife and baby at home...forget that....seems like less than an inch out there up here in the Poconos but 100% chance of snow for the rest of the day, and it's supposed to be worse south of here, by work...looks like I'm going back to bed

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A dashing Hero rides into a village and offers his services. The villagers tell him "There is a huge dragon living in the mountains. Every week, it will come down and eat one of our ****** girls!" The hero thinks a moment, then promises the village he will stop the dragon.

Two weeks later, the dragon starved to death.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
A dashing Hero rides into a village and offers his services. The villagers tell him "There is a huge dragon living in the mountains. Every week, it will come down and eat one of our ****** girls!" The hero thinks a moment, then promises the village he will stop the dragon.

Two weeks later, the dragon starved to death.

Lol!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Not going anywhere today. Guessing 18 inches on the ground right now, but it should be ending soon.
DANNY

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone.

Hope you guys on the East Coast are staying safe. Hunker down and sort some cards! :)

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Members online

Latest posts