Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 3/24********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning, went to wally world this morning to buy fishing line. Bought a fat pack of 2016 donruss, got some cub guy.

001_zps6a7kfuvg.jpg

That scrub? Heard he was trying out for some college team

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Alright, can use some assistance in making a decision in my Clark collection.

I have gone back and forth on These for a while and I'd like to have a clear focus going forward. Any advice is appreciated.

1. Collect everything through 2005. That's a 20-year span and basically all the types of ideas of cards had been covered by then.

2. Collect everything through 2007. That's a 22 year run, matching his jersey number (main number he wore in career).

3. Collect everything including what's still and will get made.

4. Collect everything through 2005 plus whatever else catches my eye or is " unique".

5. Collect everything through 2007 plus whatever else catches my eye or is "unique".

Ryan

I have gone back and forth on These for a while and I'd like to have a clear focus going forward. Any advice is appreciated.

1. Collect everything through 2005. That's a 20-year span and basically all the types of ideas of cards had been covered by then.

2. Collect everything through 2007. That's a 22 year run, matching his jersey number (main number he wore in career).

4. Collect everything through 2005 plus whatever else catches my eye or is " unique".

5. Collect everything through 2007 plus whatever else catches my eye or is "unique".

Ryan

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ryan, my advice, collect what makes you happy, don't set definite limits, if you like it and it's in the budget, get it, if not pass...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Ryan

Collect his playing years but if you see something you like don't let that stop you.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Let me clarify a few things. I've already moved past his playing years, so 2005 will be the minimum that I "Super Collect", meaning I want to obtain everything I can through 2005. I have odds n ends through 2007/2008 that could push me to go up through those years as well. Past those years, I really haven't added much. I see cards come out for example a Nicknames Auto Set. I say to myself how many of those types do I really need when they were done already. So to be honest, I'm leaning towards 4 or 5, but curious to what you guys thought.

If I went one of those routes , if it caught my eye or was a type for example a Palmeiro/Clark auto but they were in their college Unis vs the Rangers/Giants one that existed in 04/05 Id like one of those or something.

Anyway, that's where my head is at now and thanks for any responses so far. If anyone else has some input, let me know. Thanks

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts