Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 10/20********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning guys....why'd I stay up for most of that crappy game last night? Really regretting that this morning, and it'll probably affect my baseball watching tonight...boo!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning guys....why'd I stay up for most of that crappy game last night? Really regretting that this morning, and it'll probably affect my baseball watching tonight...boo!

I didn't stay up and watch it because I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to stay up tonight and watch the Cubbies fly the W tonight!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You sound pretty confident for a guy down 2-0 ;)

I was once pretty confident when we were up 3-1 in 2003 and look how that turned out lol. Even the Red Soxs under our current GM came back from 0-3. Three games at home is just what we need to get the bats going. Hendricks allows two hits tonight and we fly the W!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I was once pretty confident when we were up 3-1 in 2003 and look how that turned out lol. Even the Red Soxs under our current GM came back from 0-3. Three games at home is just what we need to get the bats going. Hendricks allows two hits tonight and we fly the W!

Bold prediction, guess we will see how it plays out

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Won in fantasy by 5 points. Now, 1/2 game out of first in the division w/a 2-4 record and I face the first place (3-3) team this weekend ! There is hope for my team !!!!!!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Morning all, In severe pain this morning. I went to the gym to get my usual workout and after my son asked me to play basketball with him and some really young soldiers. well game 1 went pretty well minus the burning sensation in my lungs and in the middle of our second game my body went one way and my left leg went another heard a pop and dropped instantly. I assume I tore my meniscus, have an apt tomorrow morning.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Morning all, In severe pain this morning. I went to the gym to get my usual workout and after my son asked me to play basketball with him and some really young soldiers. well game 1 went pretty well minus the burning sensation in my lungs and in the middle of our second game my body went one way and my left leg went another heard a pop and dropped instantly. I assume I tore my meniscus, have an apt tomorrow morning.
Ouch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts