Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good morning Thread ~ Tuesday 4/5********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! Forget the Warriors, the Cubs are on pace to go 162-0 and outscore their opponents 1,458-0!!!! On a serious note, it's so good to have baseball back!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Looks like my Reds pulled off a big win on opening day! Votto/Cozart/Bruce all come out swinging! 161 more games to go! Glad to MLB back.

I don't have the app. Is it worth getting?

I have it and I love it. It can get annoying at times with all of the push notifications but it's great to have because you can listen to any MLB audio broadcast plus each day they have a free game for you to watch as well. Plus if you watch the free game, you can chromecast to your TV. For $20 a season, I think it's worth it.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] check your PM's

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

Looks like my Reds pulled off a big win on opening day! Votto/Cozart/Bruce all come out swinging! 161 more games to go! Glad to MLB back.

I have it and I love it. It can get annoying at times with all of the push notifications but it's great to have because you can listen to any MLB audio broadcast plus each day they have a free game for you to watch as well. Plus if you watch the free game, you can chromecast to your TV. For $20 a season, I think it's worth it.

Fordman

Thanks, I will have to check out the app. Already replied to your PM.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
It was worth it for $20 last season.

So far this season, the audio keeps cutting out over and over again during games, because the app keeps disconnecting from the feed.

P.S. you can turn off the notifications

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

Fordman

I just pulled two Todd Frazier Walk Off Wins in Bunt. If you are collecting Reds this year it's yours.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Leaving for Minneapolis this morning. Gonna be a long drive

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
April 5th and the roads are bad and nobody made it in to relieve me. Oh well, OT.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I just pulled two Todd Frazier Walk Off Wins in Bunt. If you are collecting Reds this year it's yours.

I'll take one of them. Use the other for trade bait to help aquire something else you might want from another user.

Bunt ID: JAYBRUCEFAN32

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Yankees open today:D

attachment.php

MatthewN

Sep 30, 2015
Coralville, IA
Love the MLB app. I have the .tv package as well. My issues are with MLB's blackout policies for the television broadcasts. Living in Iowa you can't stream anything involving the six surrounding teams because we're the "local market" for all of them. It's a problem similar to that of west coast teams all claiming Vegas.

Members online

Latest posts