Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good morning Thread ~ Tuesday 4/5********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good morning everyone! Forget the Warriors, the Cubs are on pace to go 162-0 and outscore their opponents 1,458-0!!!! On a serious note, it's so good to have baseball back!

Good Morning Everyone!

With that kind of thinking the Dodgers should be 162-0 and outscore their opponents 2430-0. LOL

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
It was worth it for $20 last season.

So far this season, the audio keeps cutting out over and over again during games, because the app keeps disconnecting from the feed.

P.S. you can turn off the notifications

I just downloaded this yesterday and it cutting out was extremely annoying. A great idea and I'd love it if it were more consistent with the feed. BUT one game, maybe they'll work out some kinks.

Just picked this up this morning

Attachments

• 1459882645087.jpg
    1459882645087.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 10

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The Salem Sox roster is highlighted by six prospects ranked in the top 30 of Baseball America's annual organizational prospect rankings. The Sox begin the season with the top three prospects in the organization in second baseman Yoan Moncada (1st), third baseman Rafael Devers (2nd) and outfielder Andrew Benintendi (3rd). They are joined by fellow prospects middle infielder Mauricio Dubon (13th), first baseman/outfielder Nick Longhi (14th) and pitcher Travis Lakins (16th). Moncada, Benintendi and Devers all rank highly in Baseball America's overall rankings, placing 3rd, 15th and 18thin MiLB, respectively.

DANNY

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I am just not a fan of people selling IP graphs of my player on eBay. I mean there are so many pack autos out there. Just not sure what people think the value in them really is.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I am just not a fan of people selling IP graphs of my player on eBay. I mean there are so many pack autos out there. Just not sure what people think the value in them really is.

There are different collectors out there. I collect signed Allen and Ginter cards. The only way I can get them is TTM, rarely IP, and from others that get them signed IP. If it weren't for others willing to move theirs I wouldn't be able to have the collection that I do today.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
There are different collectors out there. I collect signed Allen and Ginter cards. The only way I can get them is TTM, rarely IP, and from others that get them signed IP. If it weren't for others willing to move theirs I wouldn't be able to have the collection that I do today.

I can see the niche collections. That is a collection that requires getting autos like that. I'm talking about having the player sign a 2011 topps base card. Then selling for $49.

Members online

Latest posts