Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Good Morning THURSDAY 1/14/21****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AAHH back treatment going GREAT i can / get out bed easier and WALK . . NOW if doctor and hospital get me in line correctly -then find transport - MED flights ARE NOT insurance paid = cost of a newer used car . ADD virus and BS

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
AAHH back treatment going GREAT i can / get out bed easier and WALK . . NOW if doctor and hospital get me in line correctly -then find transport - MED flights ARE NOT insurance paid = cost of a newer used car . ADD virus and BS
Glad your back is doing better. Prayers for the other to go smoothly!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
BIG difference -- don't need rails to walk / no pushing on bed to get up / can put on socks . Never in pain just not able to walk first 50 feet - rest of day was OK ---

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had 77 mph wind gusts last night. Steady 25-30 mph this morning. And it just snowed for a short bit. For about 2 minutes you couldn't see further than 10 feet in front of you

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Had 77 mph wind gusts last night. Steady 25-30 mph this morning. And it just snowed for a short bit. For about 2 minutes you couldn't see further than 10 feet in front of you
Ugh! Sounds like what we are supposed to get tomorrow. Not looking for ward to it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ugh! Sounds like what we are supposed to get tomorrow. Not looking for ward to it.

I wish you luck! Went home for lunch today and our power must have flickered because I had to reset the clocks on the microwave and oven. My coworkers fence was blown over, neighbors shed blown off it's slab, and then a few businesses in town had their signs blown out.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

I can relate to the back issues Barry. I've had degenerative disc disease for over 30 years and now my alignment is constantly out 24/7, 365. Adjustments from chiropractors through the years gave me a lot of relief but as it's progressed, now it's a waste of time. Constant pain and starting to effect my hip socket now because my gait has been off for a long time now.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i'm in no pain just can't walk first 100 steps -- no issue unless i lay down .Rest of day nothing . after four operations below belt some movements are restricted . Still got warned by nurse that she has small hammer during exams LOL

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
i'm in no pain just can't walk first 100 steps -- no issue unless i lay down .Rest of day nothing . after four operations below belt some movements are restricted . Still got warned by nurse that she has small hammer during exams LOL

That wouldn't happen to be a Ball Peen Hammer would it? 😜

Members online