Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****Good Morning TUESDAY 1/12/21****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Bryant my G/Son is a OS fan ------not so happy today ---- i didn't wear my Alabama hoodie - did talk GAME

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning everyone, little surprised the game ended up being so lopsided
Playing 12 games you jell better than playing 8 . Also Ohio took a lot of anger to beat Clemson --not as much left for Alabama . I'm always Alabama fan but dislike coach .

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

Yowza! Barry, I imagine ya won't be able to show that pic to your 15 yr old grandson either! Good Lord... 😳🤪

As far as the game, yeah it was a bit frustrating to say the least for me and I'm sure all Buckeyes fans, but Alabama was clearly the better team by far. Jones, Smith and Davis were just phenomenal, especially Devante Smith. What an incredible talent that young man is and what a game he had. And in spite of what a lot of OSU fans may have been feeling, when he got hurt I felt bad. I never root for or hope that any star players get hurt for either team. Trey Sermon getting hurt in the 1st play of the game was a very disappointing blow too.
But this older man has learned following 3 major sports teams for well over 50 years that you just learn to roll with whatever happens. As you age the smack talk goes away significantly, the do or die feeling of whether they win or lose goes away, and any and all disappointment is something that doesn't put you in a depressing state of mind. Yes you desperately want your team to win and you root for them and you're very passionate. And yes many times your disappointed, but all in all it's just a game and you simply don't let it affect you like it did when you were younger.
That's my take and I'm sticking to it! 🙂

Congrats to Nick Saban and one hell of a football team!! 🏈🏆🙌👍

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all! I watched the last quarter of the game...was relieved that OSU had that TD reversed because I had $$ on the under 81 points. :D

She can roll my tide anytime! :LOL:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Afternoon, all! I watched the last quarter of the game...was relieved that OSU had that TD reversed because I had $$ on the under 81 points.

Vegas has been within 2 points of the last 4 Title Games.

Crazy how often they do that.

I had 6 different winners on Bama. Only one I lost is cuz they scored on 1st play of 2Q, instead of in the First...

Members online