Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD MORNING TUESDAY*****10/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
going to my regular doctor in a few ----asking to be told my status in a way i understand . Six pages of just my past visits to hospital etc.
Get them to keep going until you understand exactly what is going on and what is needed

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Not really rooting for either team tonight, but would like to see a Game 7 matchup btwn Bueller and Morton...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I have the envelope with the sex of my next grandchild. I will pitch a ball to my daughter tonight and the exploding color will let everyone else know the gender!
The immortal words of Lou Brown "Forget about the curve ball Rickey....give em the heater."

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
all was going great i was feeling better about issue / talking about test etc then the magic word ----------------------CLEVELAND ---AS IN OHIO for the major issue .

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
all was going great i was feeling better about issue / talking about test etc then the magic word ----------------------CLEVELAND ---AS IN OHIO for the major issue .

Well Barry I do know that the Cleveland Clinic is considered one of the top hospitals in the world so at least you should be in the best of hands there. Hopefully that will help to give you some piece of mind and confidence.

Members online

Latest posts