Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

good price for an 08-09 Exquisite case?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
I'm able to get a case for $1600, which is about $100 less than what they're going for right now. Anyone think this would be a good investment for a quick flip on the case? or a rip and flip?

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I think you'd be pretty safe in making a profit selling the boxes or case unopened. There is a risk since the last couple year's Exquisite were rather atrocious, and the box prices have steadily gone down on those- but i think there's two things that'll help you make a few bucks right away or even possibly make it a good case to sit on for a while on this years - This has been a strong rookie class (not like Lebron's year of course, but better than the past few years) + this is one of UD's final products before losing their NBA license, so there's no guarantee (that i know of) that there will be another Exquisite for some time.

Obviously you don't need me to tell you it's a gamble if you open and intend to sell and as i eluded to, if it's anything like the past couple years you may have like a 10% chance of making your money back, so i'd wait to see some breaks before going that route.

I just saw they're $1800 now on blowout, so it does seem like a very good price.

Members online

Latest posts