Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SATURDAY MORNING*****2/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
minor league this year will be BAD -- The players from other countries will really suffer . I'm in a group that we help with players / snacks for road trips / one catered meal a month / housing / transportation / ---NO CONTACT with players this year . Might shut me down also if limited fans .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Don't like the no contact with players rule. Won't be able to get autographs. Also, they are playing the same teams over and over!

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
minor league this year will be BAD -- The players from other countries will really suffer . I'm in a group that we help with players / snacks for road trips / one catered meal a month / housing / transportation / ---NO CONTACT with players this year . Might shut me down also if limited fans .
Good morning! Don't like the no contact with players rule. Won't be able to get autographs. Also, they are playing the same teams over and over!

No contact, no contact, no contact. I don't know man, we're social human beings so when do we start getting back to normal here? We were supposed to flatten the curve almost a year ago. I'm not belittling this virus because we all know it's very contagious but man just speaking in general terms, what price do we all continue to pay? And for how long? Just thinking out loud..

TD Cards

Nov 12, 2020
I'm not happy about the no contact-no autograph rule this year. It's a HUGE reason why I go to minor league games. We need to find a way to circumvent the rule while keeping everyone safe.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I live in central New York State. There are three milb teams within an hour and a half from where I live (five until Auburn and Batavia were given the ax).
I have a lot in two hour drive --local 5 miles ---last few years unable to travel due to family issues .