Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SATURDAY MORNING*****2/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. A little snow/sleet mixture last night (coated ground), but it has turned to all rain now. Will have to make promised pancakes for the grandsons when they wake up!

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
You're making me hungry Danny. 🥞
Will there be the beautiful aroma of sizzling bacon filling the entire house to accompany those delicious flapjacks as well? 🥓🤤

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AAHH good morning ---posted 10 on Ebay / deleted 50 plus on Face Book / blocked FIVE I disagree with / refill coffee cup / Twins woke up and chasing cat / taken TEN pills ---- . Going over Minor league game chart . Really hurts $$$$ when you don't have three KIDS days ---1000 plus bused in = lots of $1.00 / $5.00 sales . HOPING to get this heart FIXED next month . Have two family birthdays UGH . Might go to car show if not raining ----Youtube = Rat Rod Rock Stars ------my grandsons 15/12 .

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
AAHH good morning ---posted 10 on Ebay / deleted 50 plus on Face Book / blocked FIVE I disagree with / refill coffee cup / Twins woke up and chasing cat / taken TEN pills ---- . Going over Minor league game chart . Really hurts $$$$ when you don't have three KIDS days ---1000 plus bused in = lots of $1.00 / $5.00 sales . HOPING to get this heart FIXED next month . Have two family birthdays UGH . Might go to car show if not raining ----Youtube = Rat Rod Rock Stars ------my grandsons 15/12 .

Barry, let us know if you plan on doing anything today. 😜😉

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Haven't been told what i WILL do yet ---wife still busy with twins -------------oops their mother just showed up --------. ALL bets off now

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
NO....my wife is home and won't let me have bacon!!!🥓:rolleyes:

You know to be honest Danny, I had a 11-12 ft. fall about 7 years ago at work out of a dock door. Luckily I landed just right because thankfully I didn't break anything, just had a lot of contusions/bruises.
So had to go to the hospital and among other things have my blood drawn. They told me my sugar was high. (And bad cholesterol too high, good cholesterol too low) 🙁
Never heard that before in my life, so went to my doctor and he told me I was pre-diabetic and if I didn't do anything about it I would become diabetic in 2-3 years. I'd actually never heard of the term pre-diabetic. 😲

So he put me on Metformin and Pravastatin which I still take to this day, and I started eating healthier, eating a lot of foods high in fiber, lost some weight, ect.

So fast forward to last December, I had a blood draw and was told all of my numbers look really, really good...Thankfully! 😀👍

So that's why I tell my wife to "Bring on the bacon Mama, and maybe some sausage too!!" ...In some moderation though, of course. 🤫😌

Members online

No members online now.