Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********GOOD SATURDAY MORNING*********** 4/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Rain and cool here today. I am watching about 10-12 kids play a pickup game of baseball behind me each afternoon. Closest as I can get to seeing live baseball, at this time!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
4 year old twins were flying kites yesterday . They Live other side of Cat Square . My other two were working on their cars --74 Nova and a VW Beetle with GMC motor in front . Go past where Car Farm Salvage USED TO BE ------ in other words go so far and ask where to turn next , NO signs on road you drive on just those that you can turn onto .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
4 year old twins were flying kites yesterday . They Live other side of Cat Square . My other two were working on their cars --74 Nova and a VW Beetle with GMC motor in front . Go past where Car Farm Salvage USED TO BE ------ in other words go so far and ask where to turn next , NO signs on road you drive on just those that you can turn onto .
Had a 74 Nova at one time!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
first car was mom's 54 DeSoto bought new drove in HS 1968/1970, 72 Vega 150,000 miles --made it to Oregon and back , 74 Dodge Polara - HP car , 60 VW BUS / 60 DeSoto -------THEN company van 24 years . Chevy calvier totaled TWICE -- couple Dodge vans Now a Chrysler van .

Last edited:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Sunny but cool this morning. I have a crew coming over to remove the tree that was blown over about a week ago. I'd do it myself but I have a meniscus tear in my knee so I'm gonna sit back and watch.

Enjoy the day all!
Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, slept in after finishing Stranger Things season 3 last night. Hanging out around the house today

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I watched Knives Out today. That was a really great movie! It’s so nice not to watch a remake or sequel.

hows the new furniture @clarkzac

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Got my mowing done. Stopped by the office to finish a few things. Have to drive about 50 miles to do an inspection. If I'm not too late going to grill out tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts