Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

//////////*GOOD SATURDAY MORNING*///////// 5/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, everyone. Just closed a deal minutes ago on a pretty cool Adam Dunn 1/1 I've never seen before via email from a guy that always has an eye open for me at card stores. It's like a PC guardian angel.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning, everyone. Just closed a deal minutes ago on a pretty cool Adam Dunn 1/1 I've never seen before via email from a guy that always has an eye open for me at card stores. It's like a PC guardian angel.

Nice.....looking forward to you showing it off!!!!!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Nice.....looking forward to you showing it off!!!!!
Absolutely. Don't want to jinx it but he's good people and shipments always safely arrive (*knocks on wood*).

I was at the Reds game this past Monday where the start was delayed due to bees, 5 Reds players were HBP to tie the N.L. record (Reds franchise record), Pablo Sandoval homered, stole a base, pitched a shutout inning, Senzel hit 2 home runs.... I've got a dozen games circled on my calendar to see this year, the next being Tuesday with Sonny Gray (a new PC player) pitching and looking for his first win the Reds. His luck so far this year has been... less than good.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
still rehab---- had computer issues and just couldn't get back here had to get FCB BIG DOG help .
Just got LAST staples out of CHEST two weeks ago -- major operation was below belt -- told i could pass airport security now but can't fly anywhere .
NO PAIN !!!!! I walk for innings at stadium up / down steps AAAHHHHHHHHHHH . Still no 30 lb lifting and told my max later will be close to 50 .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
blood pressure nurse states we have a student trainee will she be allowed in room during exam ? NOT thinking this will be a naked exam . lady doctor and a tall blonde about 22 walks in . I may be old but not dead .
NOW ; normally i have over 100 autos of players at local games - only 3 so far also rained out THREE times i was to set up . I have picked up nearly 100 batting practice baseballs - i walk around during game and give to small kids telling parents " Not responsable for broke windows" Can't put a price on that !

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
still rehab---- had computer issues and just couldn't get back here had to get FCB BIG DOG help .
Just got LAST staples out of CHEST two weeks ago -- major operation was below belt -- told i could pass airport security now but can't fly anywhere .
NO PAIN !!!!! I walk for innings at stadium up / down steps AAAHHHHHHHHHHH . Still no 30 lb lifting and told my max later will be close to 50 .

Yo!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Staples!? Ouch.

Hang in there old man.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
This was a mesh repair - but had to rebuild . told easy fix but after operation " you came in for tune up got overhaul "
BTW ; i did check nurses before ---I know several / several in school with my son didn't need anymore issues LOL .

Members online

Latest posts