Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Howdy boys! 6 day work week is done, now to enjoy two days off. Celebrating Kelly and Lily's birthdays on Monday night. What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So I stopped by the card shop today while I was out and about and grabbed his last 3 boxes..
Not in any particular order..

burt-robin.jpg

gott-shore.jpg

harrison.jpg

kristy.jpg

north.jpg

piven.jpg

palin-bristol.jpg

sparks.jpg

swain.jpg

underwood.jpg

van.jpg

van-15.jpg

vince.jpg

old-man.jpg

alex-patrick.jpg

I dated two girls with same birthday at same time = GLAD i lived

My ex and my current wife share the exact same day...

When I was going out with my current wife it never dawned on me.. Then after we were married, a packet from the insurance showed up as they processed some medical stuff from my ex and denied all of it..

Talk about a freaking nightmare to get the insurance company to straighten it out.. The person putting my wifes info in, thought she was just changing her first name and didn't look at the SS number..

Did I say they share the same middle name as well.. :eek:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
That date is exactly 12 days before my birthday, same year and everything!

Btw, if you are selling the Swanson and one of the Van williams, would appreciate a shot at buying them from you, Kevin.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
That date is exactly 12 days before my birthday, same year and everything!

Btw, if you are selling the Swanson and one of the Van williams, would appreciate a shot at buying them from you, Kevin.

Thought I would remove the date.. Wouldn't want anyone to think I am a cradle robber even though she is 7 years younger!!

They are all for sale..

I need to dig out and list the Pop Century Auto's from last year as well..

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Thought I would remove the date.. Wouldn't want anyone to think I am a cradle robber even though she is 7 years younger!!

They are all for sale..

I need to dig out and list the Pop Century Auto's from last year as well..

Lemme know when you have a list and prices, please!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I found a truck this morning. '94 ext Z71, just want I wanted. It's $1,999. I am going to see what I can do for it. I am hoping that since they are a dealer, they will take my Blazer in trade, with a little cash.

It comes with a topper and a grill guard that I hope to sell to get a little money back.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Tony if I ever win the lottery, that card will be on my list! The price is good, but waaaaaayyyyy outta my league. I

am still getting dirty looks from Chris after I spent 100 on a signed book last month...
I gotcha Andrew, I imagine if you did spend the 800.00 you might be out of the house :lol:

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Tony, when will you be posting your knobs?

I should get them all by Monday or Tuesday of this comming week. Im gonna post a huge mail pick ups thread here and on the main Board. Might as well as I havent done that in a while. I had a ton of money saved up for prime cuts but was very disapointed with what they put out so just used most of the dought to buy these knobs and other stuff. Glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.