Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Morning fellas, looks like I get to deal with a bozo on the bench this weekend, yay! Cubfanbudman, your other package went out this morning!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Good morning, everyone!

Jack - Argo was really good. Highly recommend it.

Looking forward to it.

We wanted to go and see On the Road (even though I have misgivings about it), but it is only at maybe two theaters up in L.A. I suspect that bringing one of my favorite books of all time to the screen (successfully, at least) may be near impossible, but am willing to give it a shot.

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
You want a prediction about the weather? You're asking the wrong Phil.

I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be gray, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

I slept in quite a bit today, gonna get ready to head out and get a late breakfast/early lunch.

I hope everyone has a good one today.

Pete - Still loving the scans man!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Sparky, you're killing me with all these maddux cards!

You a Maddux PCer? I'd say that excluding certain Tigers he's my main PC guy; I don't think I have anything that's terribly rare other than maybe a low-pop PSA 10, but he's a great fallback when nothing else seems to pop into mind to post. And when I'm on a themed posting week (jumbos & promos this week), I tend to have a Maddux or two in the group.

Last edited:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
We have only a (Pamida) Shopko store in town. I stay away from retail. The only items stocked are gravity feeders, retail boxes (packs), and blasters. A very small selection of products. Yuck!

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
You a Maddux PCer? I'd say that excluding certain Tigers he's my main PC guy; I don't think I have anything that's terribly rare other than maybe a low-pop PSA 10, but he's a great fallback when nothing else seems to pop into mind to post. And when I'm on a themed posting week (jumbos & promos this week), I tend to have a Maddux or two in the group.

I sure am... Mainly autos, but have a good amount of gu as well and a fair amount of inserts and base, but nothing crazy.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
So I just got back from checking out the pups and my wife fell in love with a little tan one appropriately nicknamed trouble.. I'll admit I was all about a black/white one from pictures but definately liked the tan one much better in person as well. I put a deposit on it and will pick it up in a month or so when its about 12 weeks old (possibly even fully house broken by then). I just told the girls that I got them all a Valentines present since they are all my valentine in one way or another and my god they went crazy!!

Here we go again... maybe the third time owning a dog will be a charm!!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
So I just got back from checking out the pups and my wife fell in love with a little tan one appropriately nicknamed trouble.. I'll admit I was all about a black/white one from pictures but definately liked the tan one much better in person as well. I put a deposit on it and will pick it up in a month or so when its about 12 weeks old (possibly even fully house broken by then). I just told the girls that I got them all a Valentines present since they are all my valentine in one way or another and my god they went crazy!!

Here we go again... maybe the third time owning a dog will be a charm!!

Good luck with that Paul. They don't start potty training until they are at LEAST 8 weeks, and that's only if they are away from the mother then. :)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Wow, what luck.

I was planning on hitting up 2 signings the weekend after my birthday. That same day is National Hockey Card Day. Just so happens that one of the places I am attending for a signing is the same place that is giving out cards.

Happy birthday to me.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm so not into people today. I have to go to a birthday party @ 7pm or so. And then there is going to be people over here tomorrow for the super bowl. Out of the people for tomorrow they are mostly going to be my kids friends, and only a few of them are our friends. And I'm not looking forward it either event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts