Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
So I got in a NUCLEAR fight with a co-worker today...lol Crazy chick... She went ballistic because I threw away the egg-yolks from my hard boiled eggs. She gave me the whole "kids are starving in Africa" speech. Some real nut-bars out there...lol

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
So I got in a NUCLEAR fight with a co-worker today...lol Crazy chick... She went ballistic because I threw away the egg-yolks from my hard boiled eggs. She gave me the whole "kids are starving in Africa" speech. Some real nut-bars out there...lol

Sounds like a dance off with your pants off!

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Awesome, C has taken a real interest in Classic Muscle cars and Hot Rod Trucks.

You any better?

You're obviously doing something right, Congrats!:D
My back is slowly getting better. I was actually able to put socks on this morning, pain free.
A co-worker brought a handmade get well card by yesterday.
All my co-workers had signed it so that made me feel pretty good.:cool:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
God no! lol She's got that Seabiscuit thing going on...LOL

Four times I tried to tell her "you live life your way, I'll live mine my way." But nope... "PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RUINING THE EARTH!" blah, blah, blah...

Give her the egg yolks and tell her that she can deliver them to whomever she wants.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Was a long and late day/night last night. Met [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] for a little bit then we had to split off with our families for the dance recital at the fair. Finished off the night hanging out with a ton of Jen's classmates as it is their 10 year reunion this week. This morning we will take out nieces to the parade and enjoy a BBQ afterwards.

I hope Zach doesn't mind me sharing the photo of us, I've yet to meet a fellow MTer and board member smaller than me haha!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1374332261.916780.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good Morning Gents! Was a long and late day/night last night. Met @clarkzac for a little bit then we had to split off with our families for the dance recital at the fair. Finished off the night hanging out with a ton of Jen's classmates as it is their 10 year reunion this week. This morning we will take out nieces to the parade and enjoy a BBQ afterwards.

I hope Zach doesn't mind me sharing the photo of us, I've yet to meet a fellow MTer and board member smaller than me haha!

View attachment 19565

I don't think my shirt is bright enough in that picture :lol:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Not shocking that we think alike.

Dude, I have a very short fuse. I know its one of my many flaws, but DAMN did that girl piss me off. The whole thing ended with me sticking my middle finger in her face and telling her she was "f'ing bat $hit crazy". Professional... I know! lol

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Errands done for the day, and todays mail brought another 5 cards for the set, and another 10 extras to trade. Down to waiting on 3 cards for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts