Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
I'm looking into buying my first HDTV and have a general idea of what I want but was hoping for some feedback.

I'll be viewing it from about 10 feet away so I want something at least 42". I want to go with a LCD and it must be 1080p. I'll be hooking my PS3 up to it for watching movies and some gaming. Trying to keep the price between $600-1,000.

Any recommendations? I've done a lot of searching myself but it's always best to hear feedback from the people who currently own them.

This is soooo tempting...http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vizio-E550VL/13904842

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
gvsu96 said:
We have 2 Vizio TVs and are very happy with them.

That's what I'm really considering right now. Wal-Mart has a 47" 120hz for $700 which seems like a great deal. It also has fantastic reviews.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
So I send a card to someone the other day with a tracking number... Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this message? Un-F'ing-believable LOL

Your item arrived at 7:45 am on November 20, 2010 in MILLINOCKET, ME 04462. The Postal Service expects to deliver the item on Friday, November 19, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning fellas.....

Ty, now that's funny. I just got a card yest. that was delivered to the wrong house on another street. The guy ONLY spent $8+ to ship it, dc, ins., the works. ::facepalm::

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
It is hilarious, but its a $300 card that I shipped certified mail with signature confirmation. This type of stuff bothers me to no end... F'ing PO system.

Who knows, maybe I'm wrong and they intend on jumping in a time machine and deliver it yesterday....

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3lfppslt]And Christmas shipping has not even started.

Dont remind me... I have no idea what to get people this year.[/quote:3lfppslt]

I will take an Ichiro Auto, thank you in advance!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Ty Hope":x71c48el][quote="George_Calfas":x71c48el]And Christmas shipping has not even started.

Dont remind me... I have no idea what to get people this year.[/quote:x71c48el]

I will take an Ichiro Auto, thank you in advance![/quote:x71c48el]

Hey...thats on my list too!! :cool:

Members online

Latest posts