Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SATURDAY MT*****2/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Been a rather somber last few weeks. My best buddy caught COVID-19 and caused him to have 3 heart attacks. His 3rd one was fatal. COVID-19 is no joke.

Gixen is down and I lost out on some auctions. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Have a good day all!
Fordman

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Morning All!

Been a rather somber last few weeks. My best buddy caught COVID-19 and caused him to have 3 heart attacks. His 3rd one was fatal. COVID-19 is no joke.

Gixen is down and I lost out on some auctions. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Have a good day all!
Fordman

Sorry to hear man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning All!

Have a good day all!
Fordman

Morning Gents! 14° here....Brrr!

Sorry to hear about your buddy fordman. I used to be a Ford man at the Sandusky Ford plant in Ohio. Left in 2008.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning Gents! 14° here....Brrr!

Sorry to hear about your buddy fordman. I used to be a Ford man at the Sandusky Ford plant in Ohio. Left in 2008.

Hi Randy,
My buddy that passed away worked at the Sandusky plant for almost a year in 2010. We were all on layoff from Sharonville transmission plant. He got to go to Sandusky, I had to go to Dearborn Truck Plant at the Rouge complex.
Hopefully you got to retire or go to a plant of your choice and didn’t get caught up in the plant ownership swaps at that time.

Fordman

Members online

Latest posts