Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SUNDAY MORNING***** 1/3/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Man it’s been a while.

Hello everyone. I have a question. I’m viewing this page from my phone. Is it possible to see this site from my phone the way it use to be or is this the format?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Ahhh, ok. Thank you Kev.

It’s been a while. I really went all in on the precious metals. It’s another fun hobby. I was digging through some card boxes over the holidays and thought to pop in here. I’m not huge on change but I’ll try to navigate this way. I hope everyone is well and it’s good to see some names still around.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Ahhh, ok. Thank you Kev.

It’s been a while. I really went all in on the precious metals. It’s another fun hobby. I was digging through some card boxes over the holidays and thought to pop in here. I’m not huge on change but I’ll try to navigate this way. I hope everyone is well and it’s good to see some names still around.

do you still have the app? works on my android

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
APPS / PHONES --you bunch of wippersnappers LOL ------- I don't even know my cell phone number --- i give my wife's number but it's busy most of the time . I still get those car warranty calls LOL --- sometimes i tell them to call another number [police dept] .
now back to your regular routine ---- i need refill of coffee

Members online

Latest posts