Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SUNDAY MORNING*****4/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Pretty morning after a rainy day. Got in ballgames up to 1:00PM. Coffee is strong and good this morning!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, did some big time drinking last night, thought I would have slept better today, but here I am up earlier than usual...you guys have your coffee, I need to rehydrate, some good ole fashioned H2O for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Umpired a game yesterday in the rain. We started the game with a light sprinkle. After the 2nd inning, it was a steady drizzle but not downpour. I stopped the game, told the coaches we'll suspend the game but neither wanted to come back at a later date or time to finish it, so we finished it. After 4 innings and a sloppy mess, I called the game.

Enjoy all!
Fordman

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon All!

Umpired a game yesterday in the rain. We started the game with a light sprinkle. After the 2nd inning, it was a steady drizzle but not downpour. I stopped the game, told the coaches we'll suspend the game but neither wanted to come back at a later date or time to finish it, so we finished it. After 4 innings and a sloppy mess, I called the game.

Enjoy all!
Fordman
The late afternoon games were rained out, here. Just starting to drizzle when my 11:00 'clock game ended. Wearing a mask under your plate mask isn't easy!!!!!!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
The late afternoon games were rained out, here. Just starting to drizzle when my 11:00 'clock game ended. Wearing a mask under your plate mask isn't easy!!!!!!
We don't have to wear a facemask under our plate mask but in between innings we have to. I try to do my best to not hover over the catcher as much as I used to. Teams still don't high five or give the end of game handshake.

Fordman

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
We don't have to wear a facemask under our plate mask but in between innings we have to. I try to do my best to not hover over the catcher as much as I used to. Teams still don't high five or give the end of game handshake.

Fordman
Sad, but at least they're playing again!

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Good day gentlemen...getting my first jab tomorrow morning. Bad news about the vaccines isn't going to deter me from getting it...the alternative would be a life changer for sure.

Members online