Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******GOOD SUNDAY MORNING******* 5/24

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Thanks all! Just 12 hours after surgery I feel better than I have in a long time. I really need to cut out the young person behavior and drop about 40 lbs. I'm not in my 30's anymore, I'm 57.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Plan a trip here !!!!! ----I'm 68 told to lose 20+ lbs for years -----four major operations below belt -- still need heart work .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Plan a trip here !!!!! ----I'm 68 told to lose 20+ lbs for years -----four major operations below belt -- still need heart work .
I will plan on it. My Dad had a great time visiting you last year. It will probably be next Spring before I decide to go anywhere.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
What a weekend! I took my Uncle for Mexican and a couple beers on Friday. When I got home I had the worst heartburn I've ever had. Took a few hours to get to sleep. Saturday it was worse. I decided to go to the local ER. Glad I decided to go. I had a heart attack. Bunch of tests all day Saturday. They woke me up early this morning to put a stent near my heart. Supposed to get out tomorrow. Time to start making some changes in my life and habits.
Sweet Moses!!! Glad you went to check it out and are doing much better! That's crazy...heartburn!

Members online

Latest posts