Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Good Sunday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
better get home before the storm keeps you here ---------------- hint ---------- Yankee go home LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
yea , woke up at 1 went to den to sleep on sofa with TV on . once family wakes up back to posting on bay ---- just posting sure not selling

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning guys.

Looks like 2"-5" snow coming this afternoon. I see the radar shows snow/freezing rain moving into southern WI-Northern ILL. Have safe trip GC. If he's flying into Midway instead of O'Hare, conditions look better.

Received Boomo's break except for the base slots. Scans later.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Good morning from socal. Almost time to go relax in the spa.

After that I have 13-15 hours of football to watch.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Hope everybody has a nice Sunday. Off to my Dad's farm, going to use his workshop and tools to make the cuts on my son's pinewood derby car. He wants it to look like a little sushi bento box. He has these little sushi-looking erasers to put in it, should look cool if we can do it right. Won't be much for speed though.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hope everybody has a nice Sunday. Off to my Dad's farm, going to use his workshop and tools to make the cuts on my son's pinewood derby car. He wants it to look like a little sushi bento box. He has these little sushi-looking erasers to put in it, should look cool if we can do it right. Won't be much for speed though.

Nothing wrong with being built for comfort rather than speed

Status
Not open for further replies.