Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
poppudaimadochi said:
scotty21690 said:
Verlander threw 100mph on his 132nd [and final] pitch :lol:

Love the guy; turned from a K machine to a deep innings pitcher
I was all like "Ohh his pitch count is gettin up there....he won't pitch 8 innings tonight!"

:::sigh:::

:|

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
scotty21690 said:
poppudaimadochi said:
scotty21690 said:
holy fakes, lol

Is it the renown Absolute patch faker?
Meh, I am not sure. I am no expert but they look like fakes to me, don't quote me on it though!

"If it looks too good to be true..."

Thanks; I'll repost them in tomorrow's MT to get more opinions too. If they are real, I don't mind the rest of the world going by your last quote, it'll make it easier for me :mrgreen:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
poppudaimadochi said:
scotty21690 said:
poppudaimadochi said:
scotty21690 said:
holy fakes, lol

Is it the renown Absolute patch faker?
Meh, I am not sure. I am no expert but they look like fakes to me, don't quote me on it though!

"If it looks too good to be true..."

Thanks; I'll repost them in tomorrow's MT to get more opinions too. If they are real, I don't mind the rest of the world going by your last quote, it'll make it easier for me :mrgreen:
What worries me is when there is no jersey swatch with the patch...not to mention they are perfectly centered.

Just checked out his other auctions and it looks like a loooot of fakes to me, the jersey tags are legit though. (Not saying all are fakes, but many do indeed look too good to be true...)

Members online

Latest posts