Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD THURSDAY MORNING***** 2/25/21

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
well deleted 100 post on FB almost a daily thing to do ----block about 5 people that i disagree with makes be feel GREAT . REFILL COFFEE ----------BTW i was taking these pictures ---

It looks like you and quite a few others snapping pics there.
I'm guessing a bikini contest? Question is were there any thongs back then cuz it looks like the 70s or early 80's.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my wife with the FRENCH water skiing champion . Three couples would go to Calloway Gardens championship tournament --rented a place bigger than our house for most of week ----50,000 fans . Early 1980's . Had small plane land on highway behind us ONCE --got sober real fast LOL . 110 plus degrees in shade . My wife has a manufactory test ski --serial # has her intials in it --- just never made the height to ski . Needed to be over six foot tall to get around buoys . I was boat driver far a few skiers just never could afford to get training / license . Some where i have Several pictures of models posing just for me . Some other fans pictures on beach CENSORED ---LOL

Attachments

• 4-10-2019 7;42;46 PM.JPG
    4-10-2019 7;42;46 PM.JPG
    687.1 KB · Views: 8

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Daughter will probably have the baby within the next few hours!!! Plus I got a call scheduling my COVID shot for tomorrow!

Members online

Latest posts